Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, May 4, 2009

This was a nesting weekend!

I am so happy to say that my organic/ecofriendly milkpaint arrived in the mail on Friday! (Safe Paint) Our plans were to paint all day Saturday. Well, we were postponed a little with shopping with Brad's parents - but we eventually started around 7 that evening! I LOVE the color. Unfortunately and fortunately we didn't have enough paint to do the whole room. We ordered one gallon and thought it would cover it, but we were afraid to try. So we did one wall and then Brad came up with a stripe idea. I love it! It's simple and not like walking into a cave. So here are some photos of the progress...we still have to get wall hangings and more decor, but I am SOOO pleased that this is done.
Also, let me add that milk paint/safe paint is AWESOME!
There was NO odor whatsoever!

Brad's tan is reaaal nice :)
Oh, and this is Brad's mom first time painting! Great Job!
He got to use his laser lever finally...
Good job Goose!!
I look like crap, but at least I got to help!

I look a little better now ... just really tired! Because what you can't see is that EVERYTHING is washed, dried, folded and organized in those drawers...I will have to take a pic of that too.
more pics to come as we progress with his room...

No comments:

Post a Comment