Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maternity photos!

I absolutely love our photographers. Dan and Crystal are so sweet and amazing. They run Color Touch Photography out of St. Louis Missouri. It's kind of ironic that we managed to get maternity photos. I was actually calling them to order our wedding photos (yes, one year later...) and ended up scheduling photos 10 days shy of our wedding anniversary!
They have some posted in their blog (Color Touch Photography Blog) - but here are some. I can't wait to get the wedding photos and these!!

Dan and Crystal are awesome. I would recommend them to ANYONE! Plus, they just make you
feel good to be around them.


I wish I never pierced my naval...ugh...



I like this! But we're squishing my belly too much, so I think I just look fat...

yea! stretchmarks disguised!


Brad is so sweet here. I LOVE this photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment