Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

It's so crazy to think that a year has already flow by since Brad and I got married (25th). It's even crazier to think a year ago at this very moment we were probably lounging on the beach at the Dominican Republic -- wait. Now that's almost depressing, considering I am the size of walrus and confined to my desk at work.
We had a pretty good day celebrating! All week we were debating what to do. Bed and Breakfast? Nice dinner? Baseball game? etc etc. It turns out we woke up and made last minute plans (I think I like the unexpected better than the planned events anyway).
We went to the Rib America festival that was downtown. Had some pretty good BBQ.
Afterwards we went to the Zoo. Brad really likes the zoo. It poured rain on us just a few times, so otherwise our day went great. I was pretty exhausted towards the end. So tired in fact I passed up the opportunity to see my beloved giraffes.
We saw Planet Earth 3D - not worth it. I'd rather been at home on my couch watching it. Here are some pics I took at the zoo...

After the Zoo, we went to the Jewel Box and had our pic taken infront (this is where we were married). The camera was using it's last bit of battery, so luckily we got this pic.

Lastly, we went home pulled out our cake and took one teensy, weensy nibble and threw it in the trash. Look at it...would you want to eat it??! (It is covered in plastic wrap, so it looks even less appealing in this photo)




No comments:

Post a Comment