Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, June 1, 2009

BUSY BUSY weekend!

For the first time ever I thought "Man, this weekend is taking forever"...very unusal...probably because I did a lot of activity and was ready to ass-plant myself at work. :)

Friday: we did a major cleaning of the house. It feels good to have everything in order (I still wish I could have gotten to everything, but for now I'm pleased. Cleaning the baseboards will be another weekend project.
Saturday: Steph, Beck and I went on a 5k walk! It was their first and I think they really liked it, regardless of the fact we got rained on the first mile and half or so. It was for a great cause, and it was really neat that all three of us got to walk while pregnant for this cause! here's more information on it... Thrive

completely unrelated...but it cracks me up that Steph and I could choke Becky with our boobs :) hahahaha.

There was a pretty decent crowd.

We finished in one hour and one minute...I didn't think it was too bad. It could have been quicker, but I'll admit, I slowed the group down on the uphills.

After the race we went to lunch and I went home to get ready for Natalie's shower (Brad's sister) for Sunday. I made the cake, picked up the house a little bit, and was off to finally relax at a BBQ. The cake turned out really cute (it was good too...minus the rolled fondant icing - luckily that peels off easily when ready to eat).


see! It did turn out cute.
On Sunday, I think the shower turned out nice. Natalie got lots of great things, so I guess 'mission was accomplished'!

Now it's back to work (or, pretending to work while my mind wanders to maternity leave...)

No comments:

Post a Comment