Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update

We'll it's been a while since I've logged on (to anything for that matter). So I guess I'll update my latest. Thursday I had the shower at work, which was so nice.
Friday: I spent half the day working with my mom in her house since they are trying to fix it up and sell it. She even came back with me and spent the night at my house!
Saturday: Brad and I had a rare day to spend together. We took a lot of the gift cards, and a lot of duplicate gifts and hopped from store to store to pick up things we think we need. Here's what we got:
- co-sleeper thingie (it goes in the middle of our bed) *I had mixed emotions about this, but if it puts the animals out of our bed for a while, I'm willing to do it :)
- a natural rubber pipila (no PVC, phthalates, BPA free) -- a pipila is a pacifier
- grooming/first aid kit
- nipple cream
- hand mittens
- glass bottles
- um...I can't think of what else....

I had a really great surprise on Saturday! I was originally going to have a baby shower thrown for me....things didn't work out and it is too late in my pregnancy to have it postponed, so it was cancelled. Becky and Danielle (Beck's best friend) came over and surprised me with GREAT gifts!! Danielle was awesome and got us the bottle drying rack we registered for, hangers and the most adorable photo album. Becky got me my diaper bag (which I love!) and her and Charlet (her MIL) got me the pack n play!!! - It was really expensive, and I'm so greatful. Those girls actually made me start crying it was so sweet. (Brad thought I was crazy for crying ... which in turn made Becky cry... hahaha!)

That evening Mary and Jeff took me out to dinner. That was so nice of them. - Brad went to hit baseballs, so it was just the three of us. It really made it scary when Mary said she'd see me in a few weeks to see the baby....ah! - Plus the ticker saying 11 days now is making me more nervous and frantic!

Sunday: Brad had baseball so I went to help my mom out again. We made really good progress, but my limitations with pregnancy have finally caught up with me. All I did was sit on a skate board and scoot around the floor cleaning baseboards. I'm so sore. I feel like I weigh 500 pounds and my bones are breaking under all this weight! So I'm definitely taking it easy now. Amy gave me this advice last week...but I just hate not being able to help people when they need my help, but, unfortunately that had to be my final straw. Sorry mom.

So that's my update. I go to Dr. Chen today at 3:45...so hopefully everything looks okay. I'll update later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment