Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Natalie had her baby!!!

Congratulations Natalie and Tim!!!! Yesterday morning Natalie emailed me and said she had been feeling contractions off and on - even at the shower she told me she started to lose her MP. The MP came out and her contractions became regular and they admitted her into the hospital late last night.
Brad's mom called us around 11 to tell us the news. This morning before 6 Brad's mom called to tell us that Logan Abel (I'm not sure how to spell Abel) arrived naturally at 4:30ish this morning!!! How exciting!
I am SO glad Natalie had a quick delivery. She truly needed a break from pregnancy and a speedy delivery! I get to meet my nephew probably later this evening or tomorrow....

all I can think now is,

O. M. G.
I'm next.

No comments:

Post a Comment