Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm bored, so here's a survey

How far along? 34w5d
Total weight gain/loss: um, as of last friday it was 22 pounds
Maternity clothes? not even comfy anymore. I like to just sit in my undies and Brad's nike tshirt
Stretch marks? ALL over my poor belly. :: goodbye Victoria's Secret bikinis ::
Sleep: can only do it smothering my body pillow - and even at best it get's me through 3-4 straight hours
Best moment this week: rediscovering my lost Bomb Pop popsicles in my freezer
Movement: a lot! And it actually hurts where I have to move positions to get him away from my right side.
Food cravings: peanut butter sandwiches for some reason (probably because of the lack of grocery shopping and it's either that or ramen noodles)
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: I don't know. Everytime I think something significant is happening, it ends up being gas
Belly Button in or out? slowly moving out
What I miss: being able to bend over
What I am looking forward to: my next dr appt. Our last u/s and the measurement of the baby! I can't wait to see what his weight estimation is.
Weekly Wisdom: No matter how invincible you are, pregnancy will eventually take ahold where you're going to need some help. :: I really hate it too ::
Milestones: baby was head down at the last appt!! Woo HOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment