Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Surprise shower for me!!

At work some of the ladies got together and gave me a shower! I had anticipated having cake, but when I walked into the conference room they had bags of gifts for me. It was so thoughtful, especially because some of the 2nd shift ladies who couldn't make it sent their gifts anyway.
We again, got great outfits! A bouncer, gift cards, wash cloths (I haven't bought any of these yet!) blankets, socks....I'm so touched! My boss got me safety things, I thought that was cute :) (plug covers, safety mirrors, etc).

Andrea picked up a cake for me (I need to mention that she had gifts sent to my house). Thank you Vi-Jon ladies so much!

I think they're hoping to not see me Monday...hahah....





No comments:

Post a Comment