Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

survey

How far along? 36w4d
Total weight gain/loss: my scale is crap, so somewhere between 22-26 pounds
Maternity clothes? HATE them. I only wear skirts from ON & Target that are gaucho-like
Stretch marks? growing exponentially
Sleep: no, not really. I have to pee too much.
Best moment this week: Brad telling me that his boss doesn't think I look pregnant from the back!
Movement: throughout the day off and on. There is always an elbow/foot-whatever poking out of my right side when he moves.
Food cravings: peanut butter sandwiches & Chocolate milk.
Gender: boy! confirmed a 3rd time last friday.
Labor Signs: period-type cramping lately. Dr. Chen said they are little contractions.
Belly Button in or out? wierd...top part is out, bottom part is in.
What I miss: the feeling that everything doesn't have to be spic and span ALL the time.
What I am looking forward to: honestly, experiencing labor.
Weekly Wisdom: I'm NOT crazy for crying at air freshener commericals - I can't help it -it's my hormones :)
Milestones: 9 months officially! and Full term in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment