Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Survey - because I'm bored at work

How far along? 31w4d
Total weight gain/loss: my scale freaking broke, so I'm not sure. Two weeks ago it was 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? either shrunk or I'm too big, because my belly hangs out
Stretch marks? WHY me....WHY meeeeee -- yes....tons. ::I hate palmers, vitamin E oil, olive oil, eucerin cream, etc, etc, etc::
Sleep: not so well anymore. I pee too much in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: getting my cat shaved ::I feel a sense of sanity coming over me::
Movement: very strong! Hurts sometimes around my ribs - but not often
Food cravings: I really enjoy eating Bandana's BBQ
Gender: Boy - confirmed with 3D last week. I didn't realize baby's balls are so huge
Labor Signs: I think I had my first BH last night. Hard to tell if it's gas or BH.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: michelob ultra
What I am looking forward to: maternity leave
Weekly Wisdom: stretch marks have to be genetic - don't fall for the gimics
Milestones: I think I might have had a BH contraction...my whole stomach got tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment