Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, October 18, 2010

Does this look like a serial killer to you?

IMG_5731

I didn’t think so either.

Brad seems to think that he just needs a mask and butcher knife to look like Mike Myers from the Halloween movies. I’m too much of a scaredy cat to watch that crap, so I’m not sure of his exact reasoning…but common….he looks so sweet! Brad claims its the ‘onesie’ outfit. I happen to love this outfit. Thanks to whoever passed it down to us :)

He turned 15 months old last Friday. I have to admit that he is getting much more fun the older he gets (but still pretty darn clingy). I did discover that he has had both of his top two molars for at least a week or so! Maybe that was attributing to his moodiness – I hear the very back molars are the worst.

I also went to have a check up for #2 on Friday! So far so great per Dr. Chen. It was kind of funny because she was so active he had to keep moving the doppler to get a good listen to her heartbeat.

We also got all the baby cousins together Friday. It is getting way more fun to see them interact (and hit, and fight, and cry, and not share, and, and, and, and….)

IMG_5744

Somehow Aubrey and Elijah managed to lose socks while trying to take possession of the push toy. (okay, wait…maybe Elijah looks a little strange and disgruntled in this pic…but still, by NO means serial-killer-ish)

IMG_5766

IMG_5767

Can you tell Evan got a hair cut!? He looks so sweet and toddler like already!

Saturday was really great! I got to go to the wineries pretty much ALL day with Steph, Becky and Jon. We went for someone’s birthday party but because of some confusion Steph and I ended up being solo for a while. It was so nice! The weather was perfect, Brad kept Elijah so I had a true day to relax (with really yummy non-alcoholic Raspberry Spumante from Montelle Winery). It was a much needed day too….really, take a look. I’m getting too huge. I needed that day to just sit and do NOTHING!

IMG_5769  IMG_5777How sweet of Becky and Jon!

IMG_5780

So there is a bump picture for you….might as well attach my 33rd week survey along with it.

  • How far along? 33 weeks 5 days
  • Total weight gain/loss: +2
  • Maternity clothes? either gauchos or a pair of maternity pants I abhor, but they fit…
  • Stretch marks? no, but this could possibly be worse…a deep blue vein protruding out of an old stretch mark. Weird and gross. (let the mommy-make-over research continue…)
  • Sleep: I wish I could have more of it but the stupid puppies scream at the top of their lungs until they are let out of the laundry room at ridiculous morning hours
  •  Best moment this week: making Elijah have a big belly laugh because he thought it was so hilarious me trying to clumsily pull my pants on one morning
  • Movement: it’s not so sweet these days. It’s mostly that ‘lightening crotch’ feeling. Like she’s trying to kick her way out down there
  • Food cravings: junk; popcorn and tootsie rolls
  • Gender: girl
  • Labor Signs: nope
  • Belly Button in or out? in
  • What I miss: my boobs smelling nice. It seems like my cleavage smells like milk/colostrum all the time now. Not that I sniff them all the time, but the aroma drifts upwards :)
  • What I am looking forward to: having a nursery for her! Not random piles of her things scattered ALL over the place
  • Weekly Wisdom: As many complaints as I have lately, the good always outweighs the bad. It is imperative to remember that, no matter how overwhelming or exhausting life becomes
  • Milestones: slowly started making a list and packing for the hospital

Which reminds me….I found my old hospital bag list.

Hehehehe….IMG_5721

I must have been mad at Brad while writing the list last summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment