Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You’re wearing a turtleneck, I’m wearing a tank top

…that’s what I pointed out to Becky today when she came to pick up the girls. I can’t believe that I am having more temperature issues with this pregnancy (in the fall) than with Elijah in summer.

Everyone’s freezing around here….well, I’m sorry, but I’m not stripping down any more than a tank top  :)

At least I don’t have the AC on….

This past weekend was terrible, but we tried to have a good one. The pumpkin patch didn’t happen because we feared it to be too muddy since it was a little rainy Saturday morning. Brad and I were ready to strangle each other by Sunday evening – I don’t even know what we were arguing for all weekend—. The little puppies smeared crap into our Persian rug (not just in the rug, but the rope fringe, making it impossible to clean). Geez…I’m trying to remember what else, but I guess I blocked it out. Oh yea…another blow to the basement budget because we needed more drywall and insulation….

It’s okay though. Everyone has crap weekends occasionally.

Last night Brad and I built a wall together! It turns out that we had to have this wall in place for the future bar so Neal could run the wiring. We worked really well together (um, honestly….WAY better than I thought we ever would). So the wiring should be finished tonight (or tomorrow)…the HVAC guy, Bob, is MIA so who knows when he will finish (luckily he hasn’t been paid yet and all his stuff is here). I’m anticipating the city to come inspect by Thursday or Friday and have Ron return Monday to start the drywall. I’m really pushing this Halloween finish date (minus the flooring I guess) but thanks to Bob it may get pushed off.

Look at our teamwork! Hopefully it’s right….

IMG_5484

Here is my little Frankenstein  too….when did he wake up and start looking like a little boy?IMG_5468

He likes to shop, like momma :)IMG_5478

That’s it for now. Cross your fingers for us that Bob gets his act together, or it’s gonna get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment