Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Elijah’s sick :(

He’s had a little bit of a cough the last few days, but tonight he officially had a fever around 100. Wasn’t I just blogging about dreading this??

He’s a little trooper though…still sleeping relatively well at night, but is a Moma-magnet during any waking hours. Yep, I even admit that he had to sit on my lap while I had to pee today. (That was interesting) Poor thing, it’s hard to tell him to go away because he doesn’t feel good…but then again, can I just pee in peace?

Hopefully he gets better by the weekend because he is a park addict, and I love to see him play. Since the weather has been so nice we go a lot lately. He loves it.IMG_5694

IMG_5710

Oh yea, it was pretty much laundry day, so that’s why we had to break out the bright Elmo socks.

If we’re not at the parks he is craving to go outside. It actually brings up safety issue because he started turning the knob and the lock the other day….Anyway, he wants to go out and sneak to the neighbor’s porch and ride their little car.IMG_5681

My dad gave in and let him do it last Sunday.

Oh! I have to document that he says another word!! Flower…which in his vocabulary is actually “oww”. So sweet. He’s also been climbing up and down stairs by himself the last few weeks. He is becoming quite the adventurer!

So 48 more days until #2 is expected to be here! Time is flying, and I can’t keep up. I’ve been on overdrive trying to ‘nest’ but can’t because like I said, I can’t even pee alone anymore. So in two weeks the puppies will be gone (thank goodness…I already have a new mop, and tuned-up steam cleaner ready to use) so I can get the house in tip-top shape again.

I also have to finish the furniture…eek. I’ve made some progress during nap times, but I would still love a whole afternoon to dedicate and finish…unfortunately that time I could get during the weekend goes to Brad and the basement. Which is okay….because!!! We passed the city inspection on the 13th (yesterday) and started insulating tonight. We just have to be ready for Ron on Monday to begin the drywall.  Soooo excited. I’ve been waiting for visual progress for some time now, and it’s finally starting to take shape. IMG_5723 IMG_5724 IMG_5726

I just took these tonight. Tim came over to help, thanks Tim!

Hooray! I can soon begin a nursery! maybe then a name will come to us more clearly when she has her space designated here…

No comments:

Post a Comment