Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

99 days to go!

I can’t believe I will be in my third trimester this week! It is so insane how quickly time has gone.. I realize I should probably document a “growing belly pic” but, I just feel fat. And since the wipe out of my hard drive I don’t really have any pregnant pictures of me and Elijah, so maybe I’ll just keep it fair with this pregnancy.---Anyway, I’ll probably be more confident tomorrow :)

This past weekend was nice. We were busy every day! Friday was the American Pizza place. We let Elijah run all around…although all he wanted to do was run down the mini-bowling lane and try to jump on the dance revolution game while people were playing! Believe me, and 12 year old doesn’t care how cute Elijah is when he is disrupting a ‘high score’ attempt :)

 

IMG_4985

we couldn’t take our eyes off of him for a second!

IMG_4988

here he is down the bowling lane again…. 

IMG_4991

he didn’t really know what to think about this thing…

So Saturday we went to the Festival of the Little Hills in the RIDICULOUS heat!  It was so insanely hot and humid, and with all of the walking I felt contractions like crazy! It was kind of exciting because I never had Braxton Hicks with Elijah….it kind of put the 99 day count down into perspective….she is coming soon!

During the festival Elijah just wanted to walk the whole time and stalk out stroller wheels and other people’s balloons….until he found a water hose, then we had to pry him away.IMG_5008 IMG_5012

I need to get better at taking photos….ever since I completed his “week by week” flip album (a photo of him every week for one year) I’ve been slacking….

Sunday we went to the pool for probably the last time this season. He had fun, but his nap schedule was off that day and he didn’t play long. Actually he was more interested in throwing rocks from the landscaping. It’s hard to believe that summer is ending. Honestly, I welcome some fall weather. I am looking forward to pumpkin patches, Halloween, apple picking, and to Brad’s dismay- sweater turtlenecks :) He hates when I wear them.

IMG_5020

I love those boys.

IMG_5023

He got a little tan that day

IMG_5024

So now it’s Tuesday. I’ve started school. My last semester! It’s about time. :) I am going to talk to an advisor about teaching certification though. The thought of going to work at a chemical manufacturer again makes me sick…even if I would be responsible for the safe keeping of the employees and environment. I’ll cross that bridge when it comes I suppose. Brad is off again tonight…Maryland this time. At least he is collecting good frequent flier miles for that trip I haven’t forgotten about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment