Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, August 9, 2010

My belly just did the wave!

I saw it and Brad is my witness. I was in the late-20 weeks when I saw this happen with Elijah. I can’t believe I can see her move on the outside already. I told you she was a strong little thing! She must have just gotten a boost in strength this week because Brad also felt her kick for the first time earlier this week, and now we are seeing it.

This is happening so fast. Third trimester is just around the corner. I don’t feel prepared at all. She has nothing for yet! (except the clearance pants I paid $1 for at Target). No room, no crib, no diapers, no clothes!! I just keep remembering from my birthing class that the instructor said the baby really wont need any of those things. She is right. All she will need is me, Brad and a few clothes/diapers.  I sure would love for her to have a room here though…

So Brad is gone this week. He had to go to LA and Chicago and will be home on Thursday. I wish we could have gone with him, but it didn’t make sense to pay for a ticket to stay in either city for a few days time. It sucks he’s not here though :(

In good news though, my grandma has been released from the nursing home! She lives in Benton, Arkansas and came for just a visit over the 4th of July weekend and became ill. So her visit turned into a nearly 5 week stay at hospitals.  So now we feel like the “real” visit begins. Luckily she is staying with my mom at Becky’s house (which is about 5 minutes away) so I can go often to see her.

Actually, that is what I’m getting ready to do, head over there and visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment