Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, August 6, 2010

Good news from the doc, and another pregnancy!

So far so good with this little baby. Her heartbeat sounds great, she is growing well (by the feel of my uterus) and all of the crazy symptoms that have me insane are completely normal. I really like my doctor, he is so supportive!

The only “negative” is that I should be gaining more weight by now. I’ve only gained 1.5 pounds in 2 months. I’m not worried about it (actually, kind of happy) because I realize that I am much more active with Elijah and don’t eat as much as I did with the first pregnancy. Either way, I guess as a precaution we will be closely monitoring my weight gain very closely.

So I have been interviewing people to come and finish our basement. It is pretty creepy to just call someone from craigslist and invite them into your home, but I have this urgency to get more space around here! So far there have been no great contenders, but I am being patient. –Oh, Brad and his friends got fired because after all this time only 4 frames have been placed and there are more beer cans down stairs than in a liquor store :)

So in other news, guess who else is pregnant!?

Tipsy!!

I just figured it out this morning. She is such a teensy dog I can’t believe I didn’t notice, but this morning I was going to give her a bath and as I was paying closer attention, it became 100% obvious she is pregnant! How sweet. I think she was in heat right before we left for Cancun, and that  little Yorkie dog came around the 4th of July. So that means she may be due around the first of Sept. Crazy…I am going to call the vet, but take a look for yourself!IMG_4931 IMG_4933 IMG_4934

So because I know how it feels, I am going to go on a shopping spree for her! Awe!!! – FYI, it’s not like we planned for this to happen to her, It’s a long story and not a good history with the rescue place we got her from about getting her fixed….

No comments:

Post a Comment