Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Home made baby food

It is so easy (and kind of fun) to make! --- I sound like a complete, life-less nerd I’m sure. But I feel good knowing that I’m doing this for Elijah.

I do fear that his taste buds are following after his father’s though…. ::du du duuummmm::

I made his usual carrots and sweet potatoes, but then I ventured to make apples, pears, bananas, kiwi, mango and acorn nut squash. I know he LOVES the apples. I’m sure he will love the pears equally. However he still hates bananas, even with the little kiwi I mixed in there. Oh well….Aubrey will appreciate that effort. But what breaks my heart is that he didn’t like the squash. I nearly decapitated myself trying to cut the thing, and it turned out SO yummy in my opinion, but he gags when he eats it. :(

Anyway I’m glad to have made his food. It makes me feel good knowing that I saved $$ too.

Look at my little cheezer  :D

IMG_1394

No comments:

Post a Comment