Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, January 18, 2010

I just read my own blog…

and I’m kind of emotional about it! I knew to cherish every pregnant moment (I think I did a pretty good job of it), but reading some of my entries brought back some fun emotions.

What an exciting time it was! While we were waiting for Elijah to come during the final weeks and having a wonderful birth experience has got me thinking about :::dares to say it::: baby number 2!!!

I know he just turned 6 months and the romantic reality of having a family of 4 would only occur in between times of chaos….but it is still lovely to think about. –plus, I kind of liked being pregnant.

Regardless, I am going to attempt to track my fertility on fertilityfriend.com. Thebump.com users recommended this so I know when I’m able to conceive. I figure it is a good tool to have since I will not be taking any contraceptives any time soon. I’ve tried them all it seems and they make me like an emotional walking time bomb. Besides, it goes against my will if I were to take synthetic, pharmaceutical-money-grubbing drugs unnecessarily.

-------------Anyway, the reality is, is that I need to go hold Evan and get my fill of a tiny baby for a while, and wait to have another baby when the time is right – hopefully this charting thing will work out.

I couldn’t resist posting a pic of my cuddly doody bop; who is sleeping so soundly right now---thank you!!!!

IMG_1348

No comments:

Post a Comment