Natural Childbirth Classes

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trapezoidal, lateral….what??

Ha. I didn’t think the gym equipment would be a geometry lesson. :) I never knew what some of our muscles were called…

Anyway, I did it. I finally did more than a treadmill or a bike last night. I suppose I will try to record my progress every weekend. So here’s what my scoop was:

ACTIVITY POUNDS
Quads 52
Hamstrings 79
leg press 115
press (calves) 115
Chest 75
Shoulders 62
biceps 45
triceps 75
back 85
abs 55
inner thigh 50
outer thigh 65
lateral 72
low back 70
cardio 20 min / 3mph
   

So while I was researching I learned that week one to only do 1 x 15 reps. So that’s what I did – and I will repeat at least three times a week.

Also I learned that if I end up going to the gym until midnight, Murphy's Law will make Elijah wake up every 2 hours after that. --- so yea, I’m pretty sleepy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment