Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, January 8, 2010

I hate guy movies

We just had a wonderful family date night. We risked Elijah staying up passed his normal 6:30 bedtime to have a nice dinner (Spiros....mmm, great salads!).
Everything was great. Elijah did so well staying up and was not troublesome during dinner at all. Brad and I even got to share a bit of wine. Even better, when we go home I put Eli in his jammies and he went right to sleep! No ridiculous, methodical routine either! I put him down, he played with his little stuffed animal and now he is out like a light!

Brad, in the mean time was running to the redbox to get a movie to complete our perfect family date night.

riiiiighttt.....what does he come home with? A terminator movie, and a scary movie. I don't watch either of those! So now I'm stuck here ---with a new surround sound system blarring in my ear by the way---- listening to the most stupid crap about a war with machines. What happened to Arnold Schwarzenegger anyway?

At least I had some time to blog and be mindless for a bit. I think I may actually take advantage of this time and crank up the electric blanket, crawl into the middle of the bed and go to sleep.

ZZzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment