Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No matter how hard to try to plan

...you'll always forget something. At least I will. I had to go to evening class tonight and I thought I remembered everything. Brad had Elijah's bathtime stuff ready to go, his evening solid food snack and of course defrosted milk in a bottle. I had all of my stuff too...pump, school books, cell phone, work out clothes for afterwards, ipod, car charger for the pump...but I forgot the cooler to keep the milk cold. AAAGGGG. I hate forgetting things like that. Luckliy I've been getting more sleep lately, thus making me think faster. There happened to be a cup in the car so I just packed it with some clean looking snow (thank goodness it all didn't melt yet) and my milk was supercold the whole evening. Brad thought it was gross, I thought it was smart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment