Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, April 16, 2010

9 month check up!

My little guy is growing up so fast!! At the doctor today he did great - didn't even cry really when he got his shot. He is still so teeny! <3% for weight (15 pounds 9.5 oz) and 70% for height (28 3/8in). The doc thinks he is perfect - I asked about weaning him and he agreed with my suggestion of giving him the goats milk and eventually try him with cows milk. He also said if he eats only 3 things, let him only eat 3 things - he will eventually grow to like and try other foods he sees us eating.

On the not so bright side, Dr. Sato told me to call the Sleep Center. I didn't even mention it to him and he suggested it when he heard Elijah's sleep patterns. UGH. It is so frustrating. He assured me it's nothing I've done, but why can't I fix it? What will this "miracle lady" know about my son that I don't. I'm sure I'll get over my resentment to the Sleep Center as soon as I get some rest. (As an example, its 11:00 pm and Elijah went to bed at 7:00 and he has been up twice already).

Back to some good and fun news, the baseball game yesterday was so nice. Elijah had a blast. He is a people watcher like mommy -- and I think he watched a little bit of the game like daddy.

IMG_4042

IMG_4050

IMG_4056

It was a fun family day. I'm looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment