Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It’s real, and it’s happening December 1st!

I had my “ah-ha” moment at Dr. Chen’s on Tuesday. I saw my little baby pea – although he (or she) looked like a little dash. I will insert the ultrasound as soon as I get it scanned in.

So I am now 6 weeks pregnant. For sure. wow. I have to go back April 20th because they didn’t see a heart beat (probably too early), so I will get another scan of the little pea. I’m still feeling a little queasy, but oddly enough, it’s only in the middle of the night when I have to get up with Elijah or go pee. --- I wonder if it has to do with me taking my vitamins at night…hmm…

Easter last Saturday was SO much fun. The only bummer was that Brad had to work ALL day umpiring softball. Lunch was awesome! And George and Steph have the perfect house for something fun like this…here are some photos of the fun day.

I need to figure out how to get my videos to upload, because there is some really funny stuff going on between these three babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment