Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I keep forgetting I'm growing a human

until I feel like puking, that is.

phew. I don't remember feeling like this with Elijah. Faintness and the immediate need for food feels like it's 10x worse with this little pea. Sunday I was sick ALL day. I mean ALLLLL day. I thought it was the morning queasiness at first, but I couldn't eat anything until I went to bed around 9 pm - and all I ate was 3 popsicles (thanks mom for bringing my favorite bomb pops). Poor Brad got the same thing yesterday and had to take off work (so it obviously wasn't pregnancy related). It must have been some weird one day stomach bug.

We're feeling better and ready for appt #2 today! Brad gets to go this time, which I am SOOO happy for. I didn't know what I was going to do. I couldn't have Elijah crawling around on the doctor's floor. EWwwww. gross....blahh....

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. 2/3 finished with the despicable first trimester. I'll take third trimester symptoms any day over morning sickness. Oddly enough, the only thing I really want to eat lately is Crispix....no imitations I may add. It has to be Crispix cereal and VERY cold milk. Exactly what I wanted with Elijah for about 1 week straight. weird.

In other news, I have made the appointment with the "miracle lady" -- who's name is Nancy, by the way -- for May 14th. Luckily I am able to have insurance cover 90% of the close-to-$400 price tag!!!

Although I might pay triple that amount to have some sleep before December.

I will post the details from the doctor's visit later on. I'm excited to go again, only because I do forget from time to time that my body has been converted in to a human factory. I don't think I'm any less excited, but maybe just a little less time to google every pregnancy sign and symptom like I did with Elijah.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment