Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy week!

So Elijah started crawling Sunday the 11th! I was disappointed because Brad let me sleep in that day and that's when he started moving! I missed it!

I sure did enjoy the sleep though :)

Well, my first expression was WOOHOO!, and then OH NO!. My floors haven't been cleaned properly, there are still so many hazards, and I can no longer 'relax' while watching him. We're trying to get things underway with new furniture, freshly decorated rooms and donating (or craigslisting) a lot of unused things - but there is still a ways to go.

Anyhow... I took this video today because it shows him and his "gimp" crawl. He is too hilarious. Little stinker.

 

Oh...at the end of the video is a perfect example of what else needs to get done. He pulled the laptop down by the power cord...lots of work and 9 month old thinking we've got to do around here. (9 months old today actually!!)

We're getting ready to take him to his first baseball game today. I hope it won't be a disaster, but it I'm sure we will enjoy it no matter what happens. I'm sure I'll tell you about it later. I'm excited Brad took off work and we get a family day.

On a different note, say a prayer for my Gma. She isn't doing so hot. I don't want to get into details, but she needs a healing touch. Look how sweet she is - the perfect, cuddly grandma.IMG_1661

No comments:

Post a Comment