Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, April 26, 2010

What's that toy in the tub?

um...that's not a toy. That's a turd!

---no photo inserted for obvious reasons---

This is the second night in a row that Elijah has crapped in the bath tub!! The only thing that has kept me from puking is the anxiety of getting him out and rebathed ASAP!

When he did it last night I noted the time, incase it was his 'pooping time'...so when I bathed him an hour earlier tonight I was so surprised he did it again. Oh man, it is so gross.

I normally don't use bleach for anything, but I dug it out of the garage and used it the last two nights. I'm terrified of those horrid little poop bacteria that make kids sick.

Anyway, I thought this would be hilarious to read years from now, but for now it's gross and I'm still in disbelief. No one warned me about turds in the tub when I became a mom!

Otherwise life is still crazy. Brad is sick, I have finals and the weather is pretty depressing lately (it rained ALL day during the festival yesterday). Ugh, I hope things get more cheery around here...I'm drained and ready to hibernate in my bed indefinitely.

There is some good news though....my dad is picking up some dairy queen as I type.

Mmmmmm. Thanks dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment