Natural Childbirth Classes

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I love Brad

I know I don't mention him a lot in my blog. But he is so important to me. He is working so hard in his new position at work, and is also working some evenings umpiring softball, oh, and for fun he plays baseball. --I know, he is busy! But he still manages to make time for his family.

He is such a great dad. Way better than I could've ever imagined. It is my favorite part of the day when Elijah lights up with the biggest grin when he sees his 'dadadadada' come through the door. --also my favorite time of day because relief has arrived :)

It was the cutest thing tonight. I was getting Elijah ready for bed and when we walked from our bathroom into the master bedroom his face lit up and he started waving and smiling hysterically at Brad in our wedding picture. It was SOO cute and sweet. He loves his dad.

Brad is supportive, strong, gentle, loving and best of all he makes me laugh. I am so lucky he is my husband. Who says you can't meet anyone worthwhile at a bar?  :)

IMG_0429 IMG_0163

Wow...we need new pics. These above were from our vacation last year!!

2009 235This is one of my favorite pictures Brad and Elijah.

Brad is devilishly handsome, isn't he!

 

 

 

 

I love you Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment