Natural Childbirth Classes

Sunday, January 11, 2009

14w1d

Time has flown by up until this point. I think it's about to slow down dramatically. Now that we are in full swing with 5 day work weeks. Not to mention Spring semester starts tomorrow, so that will be 4 days a week 6-9 after work. ugh.

On a happier note, I really am starting to notice 'baby' changes. Sleeping is different now. I can feel the "hard, soft-ball" the internet keeps talking about during this week. I guess along with that has been pretty intense round ligament pain (RLP). Not painful, but definitely uncomfortable. Well, so I've accumulated 3 weeks worth of pics so far. They aren't that different, but here they are anyway.


I should probably mention that these were taken at 12w5d, 13w5d and 14w1d. Either way, it's a good enough idea. You can kind of tell a little change, but I'm still waiting for the real 'bump' that doesn't look like I've over eaten. I guess we'll compare next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment