Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Next appt

I go back to Dr. Chen on January 23rd at 12:30. It will be my 16 week check up, which at that time I think he is going to offer the NT scan....I'm not quite sure what that will entail. From all the posts I've seen from thebump, they say their scans involved different things. The only thing I will allow is an ultrasound. There is no way I'd jump right into amniosentisis. No matter what, we'll love him. (or her....I know...I just really want a boy).

Becky (my sis) will also have her first appt on 1/23 @12:45! Only 15 minutes after mine. OF COURSE I am going to stick around, especially since her hubbs, Jon won't be able to make it.

I am sitting here pretty miserable. My pants are unbuttoned (thank goodness no one can see me). I've misplaced the bella band Amy got me. And I broke down and finally bought a pair of maternity jeans. --I guess I figured I would only need them on the weekends?!?-- There's pregnancy brain at its best for ya. I cannot wear jeans to work.

Speaking of, I better get some work done....but I love these diagrams, so I wanted to post what things look like at 14w.

No comments:

Post a Comment