Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What do blood and gasoline have in common?

Let me tell you....

A way to ruin a Thursday morning!!

I have never really had problems with nosebleeds (except when I worked in a chemistry lab...but I mostly blame the chemicals). This morning, on my NEW, clean, king-size white sheets my nose decided to gush all over the place. --not to mention, just 3 minutes before the alarm went off ( I HATE waking before the alarm)--
I couldn't get it to stop for 10 mintues, not to mention it is just disgusting.
...Yep, and I googled and found out it's a pregnancy joy...

After that, I had to get gas before work. It's freaking freezing outside on top of everything. And gas got ALL over my hands. Of course, by now I'm late for work, so I had to just jump in the car getting high and nauseous at the same time for the 40 minute commute.

So now it's 8:30 in the morning, my hands have been scrubbed twice, and all I can smell is gasoline, and all I can fear is my nose bleeding all over the place.

::Dear Lord, I need help::

No comments:

Post a Comment