Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, January 16, 2009

No one ever told me pregnancy was boring...

Now that all the hype has died down, and that I can eat like a normal person. This pregnancy is kind of boring. =0

Yes, boring.
There isn't a noticable bump, no baby kicks, sore boobs....I waiting for something to happen (besides my face breaking out into a jabillion little pimples again). Okay, so I can't button my pants....but that has happend to me before, and there was no pregnancy involved. So that's not exciting. Um...I can't go to happy hours....the smoke in the bars is really awful. Obviously I can't hang out with Mich Ultra or Rum&Diet anymore. All these restrictions have been imposed on me, and I don't have any pregnancy joys or satisfactions for obstaining!

To set the record straight before you go off thinking I am an ungreatful beech. I am VERY excited, even honored that I am bearing a child. But the best way to explain it, is that I look in the mirror everyday and see the same ol' me, NOT a pregnant new me. I haven't even gained a pound yet! What's up with that?!

I just wanted to get that off my chest, and now after writing and reading it, I'm definitely not a bad person...just impatient I suppose. Next Friday may help, I get to go see Dr. Chen again....

No comments:

Post a Comment