Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, January 5, 2009

I know, I'm lucky....

We have been doing a really good job saving money lately. But the last few days we've splurged a bit. We paid for our airline tickets (but we got one free because of frequent flier miles)...so I don't really feel bad. However, we bought a king sized bed this past weekend.
Seriously though...listen to this. Tell me if you could resist.

We went to Macy's furniture clearance (because I love good bargains) and saw a king size Tempur-Pedic bed. It didn't have any tags on it, but I've been asking for a new mattress off-and-on now for about 4 months. We had wait, and wait for the lady to look up the price...but it was worth the wait!!

We practically stole that bed for ...... ::drum role:: $300 and $50 for each box spring! For a total of $400 we have a $3,000 mattress. Better yet, it was only manufactured in June, and there is nothing wrong with it. Just dirty. I've already washed the slip cover, and this bed is BRAND-SPANKING new.

So, we are going to move around our funiture and set it up today. I'm very excited to go to sleep tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment