Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, January 8, 2009

OMG! My sister got a BFP!

I met Brad and his dad for dinner tonight, and on my way home ( I left early to spare myself from the football-loving-rowdie-fans) my sister called me asking if she could come over and take an extra HPT.
..........................."um, YES!! Of course"

She was over at my house within 10 minutes.
A little history: She bought two tests on Christmas day and took one of them while we had Christmas lunch at my house. Her and I locked ourselves in my bathroom and watched it very intently that day, but all she got was a BFN.

...so we thought....

Tonight as she was pulling out the second HPT, she asked me to look at the first one. Oh yea. There was a teeny, tiny faint line. So by now she is frantically trying to pee on the second one, while I'm trying to teach my 3-year old niece, Emma how to tell her daddy that "Deet (that's me) and mommy have babies in their tummies"

That had to be the darkest line I've EVER seen on a HPT test. HA! I am WAY too excited. So we googled due date calculators for a while and determined that she is possible in her 8th week, and will be 9w on Sunday (I will be 14w on Saturday).
She is totally freaking right now. Probably because she is worried about telling Jon. But I think once the initial shock is over they will get as excited as I am :)

Damn it! I am home alone right now. I want to talk about it so bad, and Brad isn't even here to tell.

::maybe I'll call and talk to Becky again for the 8 time since she left 2 hours ago, hmm::

No comments:

Post a Comment