Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog time...

Geez, I've been so busy with work and school I haven't had a lot of time. I've gotta fill you in with a few things. Firstly, only 18 days when we get to find out who this baby is!...

So I've been reading that at this time in pregnancy you could feel flutters or bubbles that is the baby. Every night before I would go to sleep I would focus, have a drink of sprite and wait...nothing, nothing, nothing. -Am I that out of tune with my body that I can't feel anything?

Well, last night I think I may have felt something. I got home from class around 9:45. Normally I am exhaused, but last night I was SUPER pumped up for kicking major ass on my presentation.
I ate some dinner and then indulged in my latest craze...Blue Bunny Bomb Pops.
Brad and I are laying on the couch and as I'm eating my popsicle I started feeling little pops. I thought it was gas, but when I would push my little bump it would do it again, like "bubble, bubble pop, pop pop"
I threw my poor puppy Tipsy off me immediately to focus on this new sensation. I felt it three times and it went away....
was it gas or baby?? hmm I don't know. Nonetheless it excited me :) I'm going to eat some more Bomb Pops when I get home...maybe the baby is going to have my taste buds after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment