Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

15 weeks already?!


Wow, okay. This is going by faster than I thought. The little baby is the size of an orange now!!
:::starts to drool, wanting an orange:::

I've started to really notice some changes. Brad has too! He is so sweet, being very politically correct by saying I have a cute 'bump' rather than a cute 'belly'. The word belly makes me think of beer...and then I think of a Homer Simpson/Peter Griffin beer belly, then his beer belch...and it goes on and on....

So here is what's going on under my little bump. The baby is about 4-4.5 inches big and is swimming like crazy. I can't feel anything yet though. One website even said that s/he can begin to taste things?? Not sure about that, but I am sure to eat TONS of veggies so s/he can take after me when it comes to taste buds.
Brad is the pickiest eater in the world. Ever. Period...don't even argue your point, because he is the pickiest.

Oh, I also called Dr. Chen's office today to make sure about Friday. Apparently it's not going to be exciting. I had my hopes up because Becky found out Emma was a girl at her 16 week appt. Oh well, I suppose I can wait 2-3 more weeks after that for the BIG u/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment