Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Uneventful appointment yesterday :(

The good news is that my blood pressure was normal. The week before it was high, then over the weekend a random visit to the Wal-Mart BP chair indicated that it was elevated - So that's good news I don't have to worry about my BP.
He said the baby's heartbeat is great! - it scared me for a second when he couldn't find it as quickly as he normally does -

So I had pretty good news up until the exam....yep, you guess it, the exam revealed that I'm still thinning (but he didn't give me a percentage yet) and shut tight. On top of it all I felt crampiness the rest of the afternoon and evening - not exciting crampiness, just a 'dull-I'm-not-going-to-dialate-you-only-piss-you-off-and-make-you-feel-uncomfortable-type-crampiness'

yea. Those kind of cramps.

So I go back next Tuesday at 39 1/2 weeks and PRAY that something is happening. If not we will discuss being overdue and induction ::cries silently::

How far along? 38w 4days
Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds now
Maternity clothes? they suck and don't cover up my belly that has recently dropped. I HATE them.
Stretch marks? ::sigh::
Sleep: more or less sleeping has become napping. Between waking up to pee and my arms falling asleep it's great to get maybe 2 hours straight.
Best moment this week: Saturday when we went shopping for things. I feel more prepared now
Movement: Oh, I didn't mention this in between peeing and my arms falling asleep? Yea, he only likes to squirm and move when it's time for me to go to bed.
Food cravings: snow cones - but that's not pregnancy related.
Gender: little boy
Labor Signs: don't tease me
Belly Button in or out? Top part is out, bottom in...still wierd
What I miss: feeling pretty
What I am looking forward to: having him
Weekly Wisdom: I don't have any. I feel very defeated at this moment. I want to go home and cry.
Milestones: I've outgrown maternity shirts....whoo hoo...let's celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment