Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, July 27, 2009

finally a peaceful moment

Today has been kind of nuts. Poor little Elijah was all backwards. Everytime I'd get him to go to sleep something would wake him - including his massive poop explosion.

Our weekend was pretty interesting. Friday we just hung out at home, just the three of us. I'd like to say it was a nice bit of family time, but we were all so tired we zoned out the whole night.

Saturday was a very eventful day. The three of us went out to look at cars. Believe it or not Brad's Jetta does not fit the car seat safely in his car!! My little 2 door Mercedes is a safer ride for Elijah. So we ended buying a car....not exactly in the plan, but it happened and we are happy. We ended up with a new 09 Hyundai Sonata. It's not the most exciting car in the world, but the price fits our budget, the warrenty gives us piece of mind and the car seat fits in the back - SAFELY!

Sunday we went to lunch with Brad's parents and Logan (Natalie and Tim went to the wineries, damn them...j/k, I know my time will come)
It definitely creates quite an attraction walking in with two babies aroud the same age. To be honest the attention creeps me out a little. I know that 99.999999% of the time people are mostly good. I just worry about that fraction of a percent of people who would try to harm me/us. --- I should probably note that I am NOT crazy...I just finished watching some CRIME-TV, so that's why I'm a little over the top right now...
I think my peaceful moment is coming to an end soon....but who cares, look how sweet he is (he is rooting for his hands under there...)
I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment