Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, July 13, 2009

yep, still waiting.

Again, I woke up this morning around 4. Only this time it was contractions that woke me up, not having to pee. They were around 7 mintues apart lasting about a minute. These were a bit more uncomfortable (dare I even say a little painful??) than last night. I got up ate breakfast, moved around a little bit and finally got back to sleep around 6:30. I woke up around 9 (after I emailed and told my work I would not be coming in) and felt like CRAP. I don't know if it was lack of sleep and/or a combination of everything. All I knew is that I had to get up and start moving around. Luckily my mom came over and we straightened up my house a bit and planned to do get out of the house a bit. Well, after doing the dishes, taking out the trash, etc, etc I noticed that my mucus discharged had turned into the "bloody show". I didn't have any signs of blood yesterday, and so far today that's all there has been. Some has been red - but I'm not all that concerned.

After I padded up we had lunch with Brad and ran some errands. I was feeling some more contrax/cramps, but again nothing really measurable. So that's about it. I got home and busied myself a little bit and now I feel this baby move like he's never moved before. It's like he's digging an escape tunnel!!! What's even more remarkable is that I can physically see a difference in my baby bump from this morning! He has definitely dropped, and continues to do so as I type.

All signs point to labor soon, but we'll see. I visit Dr. Chen tomorrow and I hope he says "How did you go from not being dialated to a 6???" hahahaha, yea right. Here's to hoping. We're all kind of rooting for a delivery tomorrow, mostly because it's also Beequee's birthday too!! How cool would it be if my baby was born on her birthday and her baby was born on mine!? (Could happen mine is 8/31 and she is due 9/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment